2014 has been pretty amazing. Just to name a few of the incredible things that happened this year:
- We enjoyed a long weekend in Santa Barbara to celebrate our babymoon and our anniversary
- Our little girl was born!
- Lots of family came to visit to see our baby girl
- We went to Ohio to celebrate Christmas with family
Each year of my life seems to get better and better. But getting old is weird! I’m going to be turning 30 here in less than 6 months. I can’t believe it! I still often feel too young to be married yet alone have a child 🙂
I’m beyond excited for the next year and the years beyond. Watching Ryley grow up is going to be pretty amazing, just the past 6 months has been amazing. Here are some of Ryley’s accomplishments in 2014:
- She slept through the night for the first time at 6 weeks from 10 pm – 7 am
- She rolled over for the first time at a play date at 3.5 months
- She began sitting up at 5.5 months
- She took swim lessons and LOVED it
- We took our first flight to Ohio for the holidays
It’s been a blast being a mom. This next year is going to bring with it some pretty amazing things. We are going to start gym class soon, sign language and get to celebrate Ryley’s 1st birthday! We have lots of vacations planned as well; we are going to Arizona in June, Seattle in August, and Ohio again for Thanksgiving.
2015 is the year of health for Matt and I. We’ve been learning more and more about clean eating. We aren’t going crazy and changing everything right now but we are learning to make better choices. I’ve been getting into my barre classes so working out has finally become FUN!
What are you looking forward to in 2015?