We had a great morning! Ryley woke up with smiles as usual. My favorite part of the day is waking that little girl up. Her smiles make me so happy 🙂
After getting her up she enjoyed some time in her bouncy seat playing with her monkeys while I got a much needed shower. Showers are harder to come by these days ha.
Then we enjoyed a great morning with our Las Madres mommas. We went to the most serene park in the middle of the cutest Los Gatos neighborhood, it was Bachman Park.
|Bachman Park in Los Gatos|
We were at the park from about 11-12:30. It was relatively quiet with a few kids playing on the playground. The park is pretty small with large grass area and a small play area. Ryley is still young so we aren’t to the stage of playing on the structures yet.
- The setting is very nice and quiet. Perfect for relaxing
- Small park so you can see everywhere
- Those who were there were very friendly
- Great location to grab lunch from downtown Los Gatos restaurant and enjoy it outside
- Not much parking if it were to get busy, there was plenty when I was there but not sure how a weekend might be
- Small play area
I want to take my husband back here. I can’t put my finger on it exactly but I just felt calm at that park. My husband loves being outside so I figure it’s a good option for us to hang out. Grab lunch from somewhere in downtown and enjoy this amazing fall weather we are having.